WIN A FREE SIGNED COPY OF THE EDISON REX TRADE!
In the latest issue of EDISON REX, now on sale, we glimpse a fair number of multiversal variants of our title character. Only a scant few of them are named on panel, but all of them have names. We thought it might be fun to see how many of them readers could identify.
So we’ve decided to hold a little contest. Whomever can correctly name the most “Variant Rexes” will win a signed copy of the first EDISON REX trade (in stores in June, so the winner can expect to receive their prize around then). Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org (one entry per person, please!) with the subject line “GUESS THE REX” by the first of April for a chance to win.
At least three of the characters are named in the pages of EDISON REX #6, so download a copy of your own if you want a head start!
- sam-shep likes this
- seanwitzke likes this
- hughbot likes this
- wellsway likes this
- dennisculver reblogged this from edisonrex and added:
- webtentacle likes this
- artsmithstudios likes this
- seanaveira likes this
- daltonjamesrose likes this
- koltreg reblogged this from monkeybraincomics
- adampknave reblogged this from monkeybraincomics
- monkeybraincomics reblogged this from edisonrex
- creepingmonsterism likes this
- thejoshuawilliamson reblogged this from chrisroberson
- thejoshuawilliamson likes this
- chrisroberson reblogged this from edisonrex
- edisonrex posted this